I have started this blog just to put all my thoughts what ever it is and to make myself relief. No matter if no viewers are there. I never care.
Just a thought of putting my thoughts here brought a smile on my face.
Today I and mom had a agrument on my life ahead. As i have chosen a person as my life partner on my own. Ya Ya what people generally say as Love.
Finally our conversation ended by both of us breaking into tears.
I understood one thing, we generally get tensed for everything.
We make decisions, but its difficult to stand on our decisions.
We make promises, but its difficult to stand on our promise.
We starve because of anger, but its difficult to bear the hunger. {sorry its not hunger, its anger, as generally when people get angry they do not eat food properly, sounding silly, yes its true.}
We speak out instantly, latter its difficult to hear the consequences.
I understood one thing, it is not the society which is complicated, its we who are too complicated. Any ways the society comes up from individuals, I think that is the reason even it is heavly complicated.
I love my parents a lot a lot. And they have also accepted my decision. And we are waiting from his parents to listen that.
But still as they are parents and they love me unconditionally they have their own fears and doubts. like ..
What if they don't agree for this.
What if they don't accept U happily.
What if they don't treat U properly after marriage.
Hmmmmm.....
I do agree these are the common feelings that the parents have within them if we choose a person.
But I am sure that once everything is settled, my parents will be the happiest one on the earth. (Amen & GOD BLESS EVERYONE ! :)).
But now I am feeling extremely bad for the argument with my mother. MOM FORGIVE ME.
May be I am not the best daughter of the world, but I am not Bad. I LOVE U MOM.
That's it for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment